Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

TET Belgium 4, 5 and 6 June

Ray Ride4life

I'm planning on doing the TET Belgium leaving Saturday the 4th of June and return home Monday the 6th, anyone care to join?
Plan is to take a short piece of the TET south Netherlands towards the Belgium TET and find a place to stay camping or B&B depending on where we don't want to continue and another overnight at the end near the French border on Sunday. Monday is for the ride back to the Netherlands with no plan for that.

I will be packing ridiculous for these few days because i wan to test the setup for the ScanBaltic trip i start in July.
Long trips i like to do solo but short trips can be fun with others and an opportunity to make new friends.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

No one?
I changed the Bags from the day(s) pack to the weeks pack, tomorrow packing and Saturday leaving.
Part of the TET South NL is from Weert to the border with Belgium and there continue the Belgium part.
If the weather is OK i want to go to Doel (ghost town near Antwerp) on the way back home but it looks like Sunday will be bad.
Last year i went for the TET North NL because Belgium was bad, hope they are wrong this time.

Must have overlooked it Ray, I'm heading to Bremen over the weekend. Almost opposite direction 😕

Have fun, post some pics! 🤙

I'll take the camera's and make a blog about it on my site.

• Like 1