Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Adventure Gathering in Wales

Nick Sanders

Hi, you may know me, or not, but I need to hire a great speaker who can talk about the T700 engine, someone who knows the bike really well and can explain it to other T700 riders. Late August I'm running an Adventure Gathering at my farm in Wales - lot of paid for guest speakers - 130 riders as guests have already signed up. There will be some music and entertainment, lots of observed ride-outs organised by the IAM, talks by myself, but I need a mechanic-style speaker - can anyone help? Please contact me. Thanks. Nick Sanders (nick@nicksanders.com). www.nicksanders.com

I’m sure there are some dealer technicians around here who are also owners Nick , so good luck. 
is this event open or an already subscribed course. 
regards

dougie. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

@Nick Sanders Welcome to the forum, great to have you here.  Moving your post to the European Sub-forum for visibility.   Your get together sounds fun, maybe think of putting one together if/ when you make it to the states, I'm sure it'd be incentive for many owners here to try out the LD capabilities of their T7's.

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

I wd love to be in the US, but unlikely...there will be a new film later in the year, let's work together to make sure your members see it - it's free on YouTube - but it will be around the world on a T700 - nice to be part of your forum...:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick Sanders said:

I wd love to be in the US, but unlikely...there will be a new film later in the year, let's work together to make sure your members see it - it's free on YouTube - but it will be around the world on a T700 - nice to be part of your forum...:)

Is this event fully booked? Sounds interesting and I would love to hear more and possibly come from Cardiff.