Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Greetings from Cheesehead land!

LambNTuna

Have been on the hunt for T7 for a few months now, and last week was able to put a deposit down for one in July!

Name is Joshua, I started riding just a few years ago but I am hooked. This will be my second motorcycle, and first one that I buy new.

I've been looking around to get an idea of what modifications and/or upgrades I need to be looking into and at what priority. I figured what better spot than to find a forum!

I already have a running list going from current research I've done. Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of where to post such a inquiry, or send a link of something similar that already exists?

Truly,
Joshua

"Anybody can jump a motorcycle. The trouble begins when you try to land it."

-Evel Knievel

Welcome Joshua.
How nice to have someone again who introduces himself with a name, that's quite rare nowadays.
Hope the delivery date will be met.
Have fun with the T7 and in the mean time also here.

Joshua welcome - while you are waiting for your T7 you could find the Topics here on the Forum. These guys have fitted and used just about every after market part and accessorie made for the T7. On top of that, vendors like @Camel ADV and @Mosko_Moto have developed gear for the T7, that the likes of us spend our $$ on. Happy shopping!

• Like 1