Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hi from HK

chrisC

10 years in MX and quited 5 years for living, I don’t have T7 yet but try to learn something here to pull the trigger

planning a year trip to Tibet before I move to UK (most likely I will get a China made one for Tibet trip and dispose afterward ps BMW second manufacturing line)

Here is impossible to have a test ride but good to find this forum I can understand the in-depth of standard T7 and the WR, plus other knowledge that I didn’t realize of 🙂

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome  Chris, I'm in Australia and I found it impossible to get a test ride, or even see one!  Bought one anyway.

• Like 1

You’ll get one in uk no worries. They usually have a demo or a second in the dealers. By the time you buy one we’d have ironed out all possibilities and mods between us all. 😁
guess your first post went under the radar. Welcome bud. 🍺

• Like 1