Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

T7 Canada! First owner should get a free trip to Japan!

Petebcca

My order has gone in today!  Can't beat the price in Canada at $11,999 or about USD9,040.   Now thinking about the farkles.  (Doesn't take much)

Yamaha Canada is offering three accessory packs for the T7: Protection, Touring and Adventure Side Cases. Does anyone in Canada know what the price is for each of these Packs? Not always that keen on their accessories, but if the price is right....

I note that ADC is selling a nice looking Engine Guard for euro 189.   I note that the OEM guard is priced at about Euro300!   So the prices on the Packs had better be good.

Ordered one about a month ago, saw it in person kitted with the touring kit. Dealer doesn't know the prices of them here in Ontario, though they did offer me 10-15% off accessories if i ordered them with the bike, all I got is the Center stand for now. 

That said,by next year spring there will be much better after market options and cheaper too. Outback Mototrek is making some nice guards, better than OEM, bunch of nice skid plate options already, and Yamaha uses Givi/Shad luggage anyway with their branding on it, so that can be had cheaper. 

The rally seat is showing at over $500, for that price, you can get a custom Renzaco racing seat, even cheaper and better suited for you/off-road, suede too. 

Same as Scorpion,

I ordered my Power Black about a month ago.

Ordered the hand warmers and centre stand only from the dealer. Outback Mototrek has a nice set of crash bars out but no pricing yet.

Its not like we have to make decisions on parts quickly, so its good to see all the big names coming out with the stuff. I like the SW Motech skid plate the best so far. It has a little more protection for the exhaust as well.

B & B Offroad an Australian manufacturer will be producing a skid/bash plate that will be worth looking at when they get there hands on my  t7 in the next month & design one around it. I have had there bash plates, radiator guards & rear racks on my xr650, drz400 & ktm 690 & they are top quality. 

• Like 3

Yes should of been the same in the UK. I have had mine since August and it could be me.

Mick  

Ordered mine in Black Oct 7 2019. I will wait to see what Black Dog Cycle Works comes out with for a skid plate. I ordered the rally seat for now until Seat Concepts develops a Tall Comfort version for the stock saddle.

James 2021 Tenere 700 - Black

I ordered mine in blue on December 9.  Didn't need to make any decisions yet on accessories, dealer left that out for now.

Patiently waiting for delivery...

The Outback Mototrek has prices out in the International section ... not really cheap either but at least it's good engineering. I would have preferred stainless for the worry free rusting ... but that may not be necessary as I am sure I will not drop it. Who would want to drop a nice new bike?