Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

T7 Suspension Deep Dive Pt 1

Everything Tene

Looking forward to part 2. Appreciate the effort in putting this video together.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RideID said:

Looking forward to part 2. Appreciate the effort in putting this video together.

Thanks 🙏🏻 

probably start recording ep 2 tonight, wrote a script yesterday to get everything in there and not freestyle too much 😅
tons of things to cover

6 hours ago, Redneckj said:

I watched part 1 tonight.  Thank you for your continent!   

Thanks 😊 

try to make things ppl actually would want to watch and learn while doing so. 

I also wanted to thank you for your Rally Raid cartridge install video.  I found it quite helpful to watch before installing mine using their instructions. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Hollybrook said:

I also wanted to thank you for your Rally Raid cartridge install video.  I found it quite helpful to watch before installing mine using their instructions. 

Awesome, thanks. 
I just recorded part 2, now just edit it up and get it out. So in two days it will be released. 

• Like 1

Subbed. I'll be watching these after work. I have the K-Tech springs for front and rear and will be installing them sometime in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully there's some helpful info here.

• Like 1

"What the hell's a 'farkle'? Oh... I... have all the farkles." 😑🤦🏻‍♂️

• 3 weeks later...