Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hello from the PNW

Photohawk

Hi, my name is Dan and I'm here to tell you that your t7 is worthless offroad. You'd be much better off selling it to me and getting yourself a KTM 890 Adventure. One of those is available at my local dealership and it's a much more capable machine. Just ask any KTM owner. I'd be happy to meet you there to pick up my new Yamaha. If you'd prefer there's also a Honda Africa twin nearby. They are reported to be great off-road as well. I'll even introduce you to the salesman.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

So right Dan!  Besides, there is nothing to repair, and all the bikes at Starbucks are bigger. I feel somehow inadequate. You can have mine.

26 minutes ago, Zero600 said:

So right Dan!  Besides, there is nothing to repair, and all the bikes at Starbucks are bigger. I feel somehow inadequate. You can have mine.

Perfect! Just tell me when and where you want to meet. I'll even throw in a DRZ400 so you can get home.

22 hours ago, SCARd4Life said:
22 hours ago, SCARd4Life said:

20220702_120641.jpg.57e952ebf314554f1a2ed006daec4d94.jpg

I looked at this picture a dozen times now.. it just looks so odd, being crystal clear in the foreground and fuzzy in the back. I half expect to see some goofy claymation figure of @Dougie and some dinosaurs popping up in the background.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We are all tattooed in our cradles with the beliefs of our tribe

~Oliver Wendell Holmes~

8 minutes ago, Hibobb said:

I looked at this picture a dozen times now.. it just looks so odd, being crystal clear in the foreground and fuzzy in the back. I half expect to see some goofy claymation figure of @Dougie and some dinosaurs popping up in the background.

LOL

This is Samsung's profile picture mode (Note 20 Ultra); the lighting exaggerates the blue T7 colors and gives a "miniaturized" look against the background.   

image.png.5f862ad00ed17a5028087877b0388e30.png image.png.0a9f9eff23eddd490d3ac1453c3456a3.png

image.png.4e728a1a49831b3de905fdfcc3a0a61b.png

Edited by Hibobb
  • Like 1

We are all tattooed in our cradles with the beliefs of our tribe

~Oliver Wendell Holmes~

KTM spends a lot on marketing, I wonder how much they spend on astroturfing on forums like this?  Some people are ignorant that it goes on but the truth is it's an important aspect of marketing now.  KTM, yeah, in your dreams lol lol

On 7/15/2022 at 9:15 AM, Hibobb said:

image.png.5f862ad00ed17a5028087877b0388e30.png image.png.0a9f9eff23eddd490d3ac1453c3456a3.png

image.png.4e728a1a49831b3de905fdfcc3a0a61b.png

Adventure Team Joe with Kung fu grip- well played!