Jump to content
Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum
Aleksandar13

Join my weekly adventure ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‰

Recommended Posts

Aleksandar13

ย For people who like nature and motorcycles this thread might be interesting..

I do love to ride even in the winter here in the UK and want to share pictures with this forum.ย 

The roads I usually ride in winter are around Essex, Kent and Surrey I guess as they are the most convenient to get too.ย 

Love the small roads in this country especially on Saturday and Sunday morning when you can stop and enjoy the silence.ย 

More pictures to follow ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

IMG_20191214_125021__01.jpg

IMG_20191207_142053__01.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleksandar13

Some pictures from last nights ride.. Just close to sunset time..ย 

ย 

IMG_20191215_155724.jpg

IMG_20191215_154457__01.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleksandar13

Yesterday the weather wasn't great it has been raining for almost 4 days now and I was feeling a tad low cause I haven't been on the bike the whole week so in the afternoon a small opportunity arrived... ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž Was up for about 10 min and I jumped and put my gear on.ย 

ย 

IMG_20191220_152233__01.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleksandar13

Took the cover of the bike started and jumped on with enthusiasm as if it was 25 degrees Celsius and sunny.ย 

Next week I'm off and if the rain transforms into showers and I can get my bloody phone hooked up to get the routes up an running I will be testing myself and the bike for some longer days in the saddle. The photos stop here as I'm not allowed to upload anymore. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Have a good weekend and safe riding.ย 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleksandar13

Bike has reached the 720 miles mark and the dealer has performed the first service... Seems to be a bit smoother now after the oil change but this might be placebo effect.ย 

Weather hasn't been amazingย  but still managing to go out in burst of 2 to 3 hours and enjoying the ride.ย 

Hope for better weather soon and more exciting stories to tell.ย 

ย 

IMG_20191226_153251_678.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleksandar13

Beautiful day today and I've managed a nice ride of around 124 miles... 9 degrees and sunny but with patches of wet roads.. Loving this bike... Still haven't decided on the seat??ย 

I don't know if I should spend the money on it or not.ย 

IMG_20191230_125056.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleksandar13

The most off road you will see in my riding ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚... And usually I don't lime Starbucks either but do enjoy the t7...ย 

I

IMG_20191230_115917.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleksandar13

Short ride today only to test the new levers and adjust them... Would like to put more miles on them but first impressions are very nice... Perfect fit and they look so much better... One of the things I didn't like about the stock ones..ย 

It's nice and dry out there and the grip levels are good... This bike still amazes me how good it handles even on the stock tyres.. Once they are gone some nice road tyres are coming for more grip. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜

IMG_20200104_143501.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NickT7

I also released my t7 today. ย Off road still a very good bike, only the original tires are nothing for the mud. ย Soon some more off-road oriented tires underneath. ย I doubt between the Michelin anakee wild, continental tkc 80, or the bridgestone ax41.ย  (I have heard the bridgestone's also seems to do very well.)ย 

ย 

43 minutes ago, Aleksandar13 said:

Short ride today only to test the new levers and adjust them... Would like to put more miles on them but first impressions are very nice... Perfect fit and they look so much better... One of the things I didn't like about the stock ones..ย 

It's nice and dry out there and the grip levels are good... This bike still amazes me how good it handles even on the stock tyres.. Once they are gone some nice road tyres are coming for more grip. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜

IMG_20200104_143501.jpg

ย 

IMG_20191230_135251.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleksandar13
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, NickT7 said:

I also released my t7 today. ย Off road still a very good bike, only the original tires are nothing for the mud. ย Soon some more off-road oriented tires underneath. ย I doubt between the Michelin anakee wild, continental tkc 80, or the bridgestone ax41.ย  (I have heard the bridgestone's also seems to do very well.)ย 

ย 

ย 

People seem to give good reviews for the ax41... I was going for the a41 but couple of my friends with Gs1250 recommended the continental trail attack 3 or something like that.ย 

ย 

Good luck with your choiceย 

Edited by Aleksandar13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NickT7

Your bmw friends are right the continental trail attack 3 are one of the best road oriented allroad tires on this moment. (he wins many reviews) For me it's not nobby enoughย ๐Ÿ˜

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleksandar13

Drama unfolding in the sky.. Bike still looks amazing.. Lol ๐Ÿ™‚

IMG_20191207_141943-02.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Motoadventure

Top photo where are you? Mickย 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleksandar13
8 hours ago, Motoadventure said:

Top photo where are you? Mickย 

Essex ๐Ÿ™‚ but ride in Suffolk as wellย 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleksandar13

This bike makes me want to ride in Shet weather as well.. Wonder why ๐Ÿ™‚

IMG_20191220_152309-01.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleksandar13

Roll on good weatherย 

IMG_20191215_154515-01.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleksandar13

Tail tidy weekend I call it... Why? For two reasons.. One it is the best thing that has ever happened to this bike... Looks are amazing...ย 

Two: told the bike after I've fitted it that I need to test it and gave me the opportunity to go for a ride around beautiful countryside.ย 

Dry roads meant I could push a bit more and we are batting to know each other and the confidence is growing. Direction change is very nice now that I've turned up the rear a bit.ย 

Home run as I call it, stretched towards Bradwell on Sea... The roads are nice, with curves for 2nd to 3rd gear rolls but also long sweepers where you can stretch her legs a bit... Good quality tarmac.... If you ever around this part of the world please have a look as it might be worth it.ย 

ย 

IMG_20200111_142936-01.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
slawmir

I've been once in my life in UK, for seven days. It was strange for my to drive on left hand side. ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

If I would be somewhere around one day I'll try those roads.๐Ÿ˜Š

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rich TT
2 hours ago, Aleksandar13 said:

Tail tidy weekend I call it... Why? For two reasons.. One it is the best thing that has ever happened to this bike... Looks are amazing...ย 

Two: told the bike after I've fitted it that I need to test it and gave me the opportunity to go for a ride around beautiful countryside.ย 

Dry roads meant I could push a bit more and we are batting to know each other and the confidence is growing. Direction change is very nice now that I've turned up the rear a bit.ย 

Home run as I call it, stretched towards Bradwell on Sea... The roads are nice, with curves for 2nd to 3rd gear rolls but also long sweepers where you can stretch her legs a bit... Good quality tarmac.... If you ever around this part of the world please have a look as it might be worth it.ย 

ย 

IMG_20200111_142936-01.jpeg

Looking great. I raised my forks 10mm through the yokes which makes it even more fun and easier to throw around. I barely notice it has a 21 inch front wheel. No stability issues either I should add.

Edited by Rich TT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleksandar13
2 minutes ago, slawmir said:

I've been once in my life in UK, for seven days. It was strange for my to drive on left hand side. ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

If I would be somewhere around one day I'll try those roads.๐Ÿ˜Š

Took me a while go get used to it since I've moved here.. :)

1 minute ago, Rich TT said:

Looking great. I raised my forks 10mm through the yoked which makes it even more fun and easier to throw around. I barely notice it has a 21 inch front wheel. No stability issues either I should add.

Thank you for the advice... Could be my next mod but I'm a bit reluctant to do it... ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rich TT
1 minute ago, Aleksandar13 said:

Took me a while go get used to it since I've moved here.. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you for the advice... Could be my next mod but I'm a bit reluctant to do it... ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

It's fine and dead easy to do with everything in situ. Easy access to bolts. If you gently undo the last of the pinch bolts you can ease each leg through gently. Do one at a time and tighten that side back up gently. Do the other side and tighten up after remeasuring again. 15 mins tops.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleksandar13

Let's show off that tail tidy... Amazing looking bike once you have removed the original tail thingy monster of a thing... ๐Ÿ™‚

IMG_20200111_142819-03.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleksandar13

What a nice weekend this was for a February... 12 degrees and sunny yesterday and today a bit wet but still enjoying the ride...ย 

Managed to pass 1300 miles this weekend and the bike feels amazing.. Enjoy taking pictures of the bike as it is beautiful..

Did you manage to ride this weekend? Let's see some pictures if you want to share ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿค“๐ŸŒ„๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š

IMG_20200201_163344-01.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rich TT
30 minutes ago, Aleksandar13 said:

What a nice weekend this was for a February... 12 degrees and sunny yesterday and today a bit wet but still enjoying the ride...ย 

Managed to pass 1300 miles this weekend and the bike feels amazing.. Enjoy taking pictures of the bike as it is beautiful..

Did you manage to ride this weekend? Let's see some pictures if you want to share ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿค“๐ŸŒ„๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š

IMG_20200201_163344-01.jpeg

Great stuff. Was out myself yesterday and not been on the T7 for a few weeks and I just wanted to ride and ride. Great pic

Edited by Rich TT
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Other Notable Yamaha Forums

ย 

The MT 07/FZ 07 Forum

ย 

The Tracer 900/FJ 09 Forum

ย 

The MT 10/Fz 10 Forum

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.