Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Enduristan Xs 6.5

Aleksandar13

I have decided to bight the bullet and got myself a bag from enduristan. 

Decided to go for 6.5l one to have as tail bag on my bike... 

Why enduristan and not kriega is mainly due to two reasons : construction of the outer shell is waterproof and not with inner removable bag and strapping system is easier to use and more universal.

The inside of the bag is red so that you can view items inside easier. Outside has velcro and rubber cords for drying things out while on the road.. At least that's my guess. 

Capacity is surprisingly big and below is a picture of all the stuff that I have fitted inside. 

Fit on the bike is easy with the straps provided as they have mounting holes reinforced. 

Quality is very good and it seems to me that they will last long time. Waterproof test to follow shortly going out later and it is raining. 

IMG_20191226_104737.jpg

IMG_20191226_104935.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Fitment on the bike with the provided straps and mounting on the 4 spacers provided by yamaha... 😎

IMG_20191223_115512__01__01.jpg

IMG_20191223_114644.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Looks really good. Do you think you could get a few tools in, maybe one tube and overnight gear? ie just big enough for one light night away assuming B&B?

Rich

41 minutes ago, Rich TT said:

Looks really good. Do you think you could get a few tools in, maybe one tube and overnight gear? ie just big enough for one light night away assuming B&B?

Rich

I would say definitely could be good for overnight stay if you don't need extra pair of shoes in the bag... All the items I've had next to it in the first picture are : long synthetic pants, 5 pair of socks, 5 pair of underwear, 4 t-shirts and 1 long sleeve but still packs light, pair of spare gloves and spare balaclava.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, al700 said:

Does it take a4 paper comfortably?

It does fit a4 paper... What would you want to put in that size? 

28 minutes ago, al700 said:

Mainly documents...

That should be all good, but depends on how you strap it down if they are not enclosed in something you might damage the paper.. 😄 

• 5 months later...
On 12/26/2019 at 11:10 AM, Aleksandar13 said:

Fitment on the bike with the provided straps and mounting on the 4 spacers provided by yamaha... 😎

IMG_20191223_115512__01__01.jpg

IMG_20191223_114644.jpg

Hi,

did you cut down the 2 traps supplied to make 4 individual ones? cheers.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wazshaw said:

Hi,

did you cut down the 2 traps supplied to make 4 individual ones? cheers.

Hi, 

Yes I've gut where the reinforced stitches on the round holes are. 

Aleks 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aleksandar13 said:

Hi, 

Yes I've gut where the reinforced stitches on the round holes are. 

Aleks 

Cheers Aleks, wasn't sure if yours may have been ordered with more straps......... better get the scissors out then.

Warren

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Wazshaw said:

Cheers Aleks, wasn't sure if yours may have been ordered with more straps......... better get the scissors out then.

Warren

Scissors will do the job and a lighter to seal the loose webbing.. 👍 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Aleksandar13 said:

Scissors will do the job and a lighter to seal the loose webbing.. 👍 

Thanks for the tips..👌  I also put tape over the thread so it didn't fray the strap when you screw the bolt through, cut it off once the bolt is through..

20200620_133852_resized.jpg

20200620_135451_resized.jpg

Edited by Wazshaw
  • Like 3

I went with the same 6.5 setup for day trips after I saw how well it fit on Nomad Sweden’s bike. Skip to 18:50. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Wazshaw said:

Thanks for the tips..👌  I also put tape over the thread so it didn't fray the strap when you screw the bolt through, cut it off once the bolt is through..

20200620_133852_resized.jpg

20200620_135451_resized.jpg

@Rich TTthese are some nice setups... Avoiding top 🗃 🤣👍

• Haha 1