Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

RELIVE App save your trip

T700

It’s called RELIVE

its available on apple and I’m not sure about android

just hit the record button and take photos as you go, when your finished your ride hit finished and select up to 10 photos to use and let the website do the rest.

It may take an hour or so to compile

if you pay you can edit it and add music and add more pics but the free version is still cool.

My rear camera wasn’t working at the time of recording this and this was just a first attempt so you can check it out.

i discovered too take the photos in landscape mode for full screen pics not like mine. 

https://www.relive.cc/view/rt10001729106

Edited by T700
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, T700 said:

It’s called RELIVE

its available on apple and I’m not sure about android

just hit the record button and take photos as you go, when your finished your ride hit finished and select up to 10 photos to use and let the website do the rest.

It may take an hour or so to compile

if you pay you can edit it and add music and add more pics but the free version is still cool.

My rear camera wasn’t working at the time of recording this and this was just a first attempt so you can check it out.

i discovered too take the photos in landscape mode for full screen pics not like mine. 

https://www.relive.cc/view/rt10001729106

Thanks for sharing that , just downloaded. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I've used it a few times - just have to remember to switch it on!

I have seen it embedded in peoples YouTube videos, so I'll have to dig it out and try again...

:-)

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Cheers. Yeah, thanks for the share.
Sharing is caring 😊🤣

• 5 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Hmmm....providing possible evidence to incriminate ones self it's not something I'll be doing in a hurry anytime soon. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, cabby said:

Hmmm....providing possible evidence to incriminate ones self it's not something I'll be doing in a hurry anytime soon. 

I'd be worried about starting from your house (hi all on the wide web, this is where my T7 sleeps at night), maybe starting up the road a bit?

• Like 3

• Premium Member
17 hours ago, shaneygrog said:

I'd be worried about starting from your house (hi all on the wide web, this is where my T7 sleeps at night), maybe starting up the road a bit?

I hear ya!!!...
Yep, my ‘test rider’ started miles away from house.... and glad she rode part on a closed road. I’m sure stats could be switched off average progress includes stops I assume 😉

• Like 1

• Premium Member
22 hours ago, cabby said:

That X-Plane’s test rider overtook a car on a closed road and only managed a low average lol. Might be good for off-road, in Australia etc lol as UK could show place where someone will always cry about live chicken eating motorbike evil devils riding... NOT 😂

I presume the app uses location services from the phone... Seems nice.. I might try it but I'm a bit worried about battery life of the phone for longer trips as location eats battery..😊

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Aleksandar13 said:

I presume the app uses location services from the phone... Seems nice.. I might try it but I'm a bit worried about battery life of the phone for longer trips as location eats battery..😊

Yes the App uses the phone’s location.

My phone holder plugs into the 12v socket and has a USB output to keep phone charged up.

Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. Buy TR Turn Raise Motorcycle Phone Mount USB Charging Holder, Universal Rotation for iPhone Samsung Galaxy and Other Smartphones with 3.5-6 Inches Screen at Amazon UK.

• Like 1