Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Idaho Owyhee Mountain Range

TheoremX

About an hour and a half ride from Mountain Home, ID.  Gorgeous mountains.  As always the bike loves the dirt. Gotta ride it like a 450… you may or may not regret it

21C6ECCC-19CC-484D-8EA3-C08386E8660B.jpeg

4BD4811B-FB4A-4040-86FD-6184F8167DA4.jpeg

B9E7765A-EE36-4B1E-BB0F-273BB4EDBB6E.jpeg

Edited by TheoremX
  • Like 6

• 1 year later...

Neat country.   Dad,  river rafter for 45 plus years, took us on a float trip on the Owyhee River.  Many years ago.

"ADV  ONE DROP AT A TIME " - Chronicles of Solid

On 10/10/2022 at 5:01 PM, TheoremX said:

About an hour and a half ride from Mountain Home, ID.  Gorgeous mountains.  As always the bike loves the dirt. Gotta ride it like a 450… you may or may not regret it

4BD4811B-FB4A-4040-86FD-6184F8167DA4.jpeg

What gear did you use to catch that little beauty.  I just purchased a Tenkara Rod for that exact purpose.  Collapses to 14" so fits in the pannier.

My parents live in Bruneau.  I like the area, better weather than South East Idaho.