Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

T7 Rally

Dazza

G,day All

Just wanted to ask if anyone has purchased from T7 Rally and what there experience was like?

Bought the adjustable visor kit and the screen protection kit. Quite fast delivery and no problems.

"Eternally, unavoidably, eventually, all paths will lead to the cemetery." Sentenced

Bought the rear mudguard and screen kit. Took a bit of a while to come and a prompting email, but great quality and good price. Great communication via email in general too.

2 hours ago, Totti said:

Bought the adjustable visor kit and the screen protection kit. Quite fast delivery and no problems.

+1 , same here

I bought the tail tidy, it took 6 days from payment to delivery in rural New Zealand! I would say that was pretty damm quick. Only thing I would say is that I got a standard order confirmation, but no dispatch notification, e-mailed and got a very quick reply saying that it should deliver that day and it did. I will definitely order from them again.

I have paid for the tail tidy on the 19/12/19 ... and still have not received my tail tidy..Ben is trying to find out what is happening and I am not trying to bash them or anything but it has been a long wait... 😞

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve got a couple of orders in with them, then found this thread! All 3 items I’ve ordered are showing as on back order so I guess that can only mean they are selling well!

Hopefully the wait isn’t too long.

• Premium Member

Not bought anything yet, however, when the fella Ben came on the scene he initially said they will have this and have that and said oh this will be in the shop now etc etc however the T7 Rally online shop hasn't changed a single thing since I first visited it, nothing new in it for months despite him saying various bit are added. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Cruizin said:

I emailed him and invited him to join our vendor program, get some deals for us. They politely declined. 

Funny that people refuse to get more business in :) 

12 hours ago, cabby said:

Not bought anything yet, however, when the fella Ben came on the scene he initially said they will have this and have that and said oh this will be in the shop now etc etc however the T7 Rally online shop hasn't changed a single thing since I first visited it, nothing new in it for months despite him saying various bit are added. 

Same feeling as well... they have added some stuff but seem to be very slow in development... Oh well.. we shall see how quickly they move on.

I am keeping a keen eye on Rally raid as they seem to be top notch and prices are decent , at least for now and my needs.

😄

I want to place an order with them, but am holding off at the minute as emailed him a couple of weeks ago with some questions and haven’t had a response. Seems a good bloke from his posts on T7 UK Facebook page, and products look well thought out. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Doogle said:

I want to place an order with them, but am holding off at the minute as emailed him a couple of weeks ago with some questions and haven’t had a response. Seems a good bloke from his posts on T7 UK Facebook page, and products look well thought out. 

He is good, I think that he is a one man band and struggles with all the processed involved in keeping customers happy..maybe? 

I have ordered a tail tidy and I am happy with the product..:D 

1 hour ago, Aleksandar13 said:

He is good, I think that he is a one man band and struggles with all the processed involved in keeping customers happy..maybe? 

I have ordered a tail tidy and I am happy with the product..:D 

I think that's probably true.

I also have the tail tidy and it's brilliant. Well made, looks ace and a decent price.

Rich

• Like 2

@Aleksandar13 & @Rich TT, thanks for the reassurance. 

I get that he's a new start-up developing products for a new model, so I'm happy to give a guy some support and time for a noble cause.

To put things in perspective, I'm trying to order a load of gear for my T7 from Touratech and half of it is on back-order until March, they have significantly more resources available to them than one guy trying to earn a crust for himself.

Even Yamaha underestimated the demand on this one, I count myself lucky to have a bike to buy bits for!

• Like 2

I think t7rally is not his primary occupation/business. if he manages to produce some of the stuff he is developing before late spring then he will get a good share of orders...but...we will see...

Edited by al700
  • Like 1

Just a quick update on my orders:

- Screen protector and side-stand switch delete  ordered on 25/01/2020

- Tail tidy ordered on 27/01/2020

Both arrived in the same (very well packed) box today 06/02/2020. So that's about 8 working days which I think is reasonable.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, CReamflourish said:

Just a quick update on my orders:

- Screen protector and side-stand switch delete  ordered on 25/01/2020

- Tail tidy ordered on 27/01/2020

Both arrived in the same (very well packed) box today 06/02/2020. So that's about 8 working days which I think is reasonable.

The video is too dark to really tell what's going on.  Does the side stand switch delete leave another plug open and a place for dirt to get in or is that one plug all you need?

I haven’t fitted it yet, but I believe that you unplug the side-stand switch and remove it from the bike completely.

You then plug in the ‘delete’ plug into the end of the loom that is left on the bike, so there shouldn’t be any open ends left.

I’m aiming to fit it this weekend so I’ll post some pictures to hopefully give you some clarity.

Cheers, Mike

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

hey there, been trying to get in contact with them but no luck so far. Tried to conntact them via mail and the contact formular on their website.

I have a question regarding the tail tidy. Did any of you guys have contact with them as of late? Thanx for some info!