Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Rear brake Lever

Dirtbandit

@Camel ADV, Man just watched the YouTube video of the new rear brake lever. Looks like a great engineering job. Great work.

• Like 1

pre-ordered at rally moto nl..     its such a simple fix but i do think this will be ripped off once again unfortunately.

[or at-least he reserves one for me]

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CoreCass said:

pre-ordered at rally moto nl..     its such a simple fix but i do think this will be ripped off once again unfortunately.

[or at-least he reserves one for me]

Mee too, the pick-up address is at walking distance from my work.

• Like 1

Like many here, I've always thought the rear brake pedal lacked any feel/feedback. And, the downward travel was way too much, sacrificing safety in my opinion. I ordered this kit and super interested to see how it will change the feel of the pedal. My previous experience with CamelADV products and Cory's video explaining all the work that went into this were the deciding factors in the purchase.   

• Like 3

• Moderators
56 minutes ago, SO_Rider said:

Like many here, I've always thought the rear brake pedal lacked any feel/feedback. And, the downward travel was way too much, sacrificing safety in my opinion. I ordered this kit and super interested to see how it will change the feel of the pedal. My previous experience with CamelADV products and Cory's video explaining all the work that went into this were the deciding factors in the purchase.   

I feel the same way. In fact, I ordered two telling my son this is now " required equipment " on our T7's.  😉

• Like 2

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS