Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

2008 SV650S - SE Mass - SOLD

advsquid

This is a 2008 SV650S in perfect running order. Clean MA title, in my name. Sounds, looks, and rides great. I've only put about 1000 miles on since I bought it about 2 months ago. I gave it a shot but sportbikes aren't for me. Interested in trades for a street legal dual sport. KLX250S/DRZ400S etc. Test ride only with cash in hand. Willing to travel a bit to meetup as well. Located in south east Massachusetts 

Air filter, oil, oil filter, brake fluid and coolant are all fresh as of the day after I bought it, tires and chain/sprockets have plenty of life in them, brakes are good, lights all work. 

It's got a tinted windscreen, tail tidy, and M4 slipon with a removable baffle. Nice v-twin sound (not as nice as a CP2 😁 though) but it's not obnoxiously loud at all. 

PXL_20221026_215316357.jpg

PXL_20221026_215331316~2.jpg

PXL_20221026_215345071~2.jpg

PXL_20221026_215306391~2.jpg

Edited by advsquid
sale

Very cool bike. The “650” is pretty rare to find fully faired. 1000s yeah, but not the 650s.

• Like 1

Yeah I like it a lot. Definitely better at bombing local highway miles and flicking around the twisties than my T7 is but I'm just not enjoying pushing myself in that direction any more. Riding offroad is a lot more accessible near myself than I originally thought so I figure I'll try out hitting the trails on a dual sport. I can only pick up the Tenere so many times 😄 

I think the lower fairing was a Suzuki catalogue item for the 650 when Suzuki was selling it but not a lot of people opted to buy one. Doesn't really look finished without it IMO. Big fan of the shade of blue Suzuki used and no crazy paint scheme either. 

Lots of guys use them as track bikes. Head over to Thumper talk or other more street bike sites and it will sell alot faster!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Firebolter said:

Lots of guys use them as track bikes. Head over to Thumper talk or other more street bike sites and it will sell alot faster!

Got it posted all over. Yep, I have some buddies that do trackdays often and they say walk the paddock and you're tripping over SVs!

4 hours ago, Liquidape said:

How many miles are on it? I’m located in SW CT. 

Dunno how I missed that. It's got 11745 miles on it right now. 

Still for sale, price negotiable of course. Prefer a trade for a small dual sport though 😉

• advsquid changed the title to 2008 SV650S - SE Mass - SOLD

Our Friends

Tenere across the USA

Tenere 700 Forum. We are just Tenere 700 owners and fans

Tenere700.net is not affiliated with Yamaha Motor Co and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of ea individual author and do not represent Yamaha Motor Co or Tenere700.net .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.