Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Full exhaust system upgrade

RIDER GUIDER

My awesome exhaust set up!

In my quest to lower the weight of my Tenere 700 I've fitted a full exhaust system upgrade. I've used the 2.1 kilo Akrapovic header, the Camel ADV enduro bend connector, and then finished it off with the beautiful Scorpion Red Power slip-on end can. These alone reducing the weight of my T7 by six kilos! In this video I'll show you around the bike, how it looks, of course how it sounds (as much as a video will allow), and of course maybe a little road test and 'fly-by' plus a quick chat on what's next for my T7. This is not an install video, this was not that difficult to fit with some basic mechanic tools on hand, 60 - 120 mins however if you have any questions on fitting please ask or comment and I'll be more than happy assist.

HEADER.png

YouTube - RIDER GUIDER - check out my T7 playlist and say hello 😀 

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, timlett said:

are you planning to remap the ECU?  If not, have you noticed any backfiring?

Was actually going to leave as is, I don't get any back firing and I'm not that bothered about gaining any more power or changing how it delivers it, as I said it's all about the weight, HOWEVER, yes after a few comments I've seen on other threads I'll be getting it tuned to suit somehow.  I now think it will be worth the extra attention, I've spent this much on it I might as well make the most of the system. 

• Like 1

YouTube - RIDER GUIDER - check out my T7 playlist and say hello 😀