Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Brake Clutch short levers

H20ham

Good day eh

anyone fitted shortie leavers?

any recommendations?

Kind Regards

Jim

Fitted pazzo leavers and the same leavers as an MT07 adjustable and look great. Cheers Mick 

Fitted Mt07 Levers from Lextek...happy with the finish and quality.. :) feels so much nicer and comes at a decent price as well 😄

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I've fitted short levers, purchased from eBay, yeah I know, there is a lot of debate about the cheapies vs expensive sets but I have to say the look and finish is of a very good quality, and yes they are heaps better than the stock version.

I looked at a pair of " billet" levers at the bike shop which were about $170 au, and could not tell any difference, my set cost $35 au delivered, I'm extremely happy, and at that cost you could order 2 sets and carry spares in case of lever breakage.

If there is a weak point it's the pivot pin and seems the same material and diameter as most others.

Also if you order MT-07 levers they fit perfectly.

IMG_20200617_064547691.jpg

IMG_20200617_064638152.jpg

IMG_20200617_064536598.jpg

Screenshot_20200628-093542.png

• Like 1