Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Can anyone I.D. these bar risers?

Josh_

Hey guys I saw some bar risers on YouTube I'd like to buy but I can't find them. I asked the guy that uploaded the video and he said they are "rhino". I haven't had any luck with Google and I was hoping so one can identify them.

Thanks guys 

Screenshot_20221117-195154.png

Screenshot_20221117-195203.png

Those are probably some cheap Chinese junk risers.   If you want that type of riser, get the Roxx risers.  They are billet and wont break that the junk that my friend bought off of Amazon.  Roxx risers are great quality and wont let you down. 

Lifetime Warranty Made in the USA 2" (51mm) Center-to-Center Rise Pivots Backward/Forward based on Rider Preference 1 1/8" Stem (28mm) Accepts 1 1/8" Handlebar (28mm) Always check and confirm that your...

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Redneckj said:

Those are probably some cheap Chinese junk risers.   If you want that type of riser, get the Roxx risers.  They are billet and wont break that the junk that my friend bought off of Amazon.  Roxx risers are great quality and wont let you down. 

Lifetime Warranty Made in the USA 2" (51mm) Center-to-Center Rise Pivots Backward/Forward based on Rider Preference 1 1/8" Stem (28mm) Accepts 1 1/8" Handlebar (28mm) Always check and confirm that your...

Excellent!!

Thanks for the help and the link!

14 hours ago, Josh_ said:

Hey guys I saw some bar risers on YouTube I'd like to buy but I can't find them. I asked the guy that uploaded the video and he said they are "rhino". I haven't had any luck with Google and I was hoping so one can identify them.

Thanks guys 

Screenshot_20221117-195154.png

Screenshot_20221117-195203.png

image.png.39637bd0a5fae5bace6e36cc7436c780.png

I'm guessing you have figured this out by now...

Rhino Motorcycle Accessories.  They're out of Turkey.

J

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Goldentaco said:

image.png.39637bd0a5fae5bace6e36cc7436c780.png

I'm guessing you have figured this out by now...

Rhino Motorcycle Accessories.  They're out of Turkey.

J

Thanks for the link! 

I looked and looked and couldn't find them