Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Images not showing. It' not just you

Cruizin

I am getting multiple messages that people cannot see images. Our forum software company , who is also our host has made some changes on the last update. They changed the limit of photos that are displayed each month and now want us to pay double what we were previous paying each month. 
I am working on this today with the host company and will have a fix soon. It should take place later today maybe this evening. Sorry for the issues, I will work this out today. 

• Like 3

• Moderators

👍

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

@Cruizin remember that a lot of us were - and most likely still are - happily willing to support your work financially.

Let us know if something like a paid membership / premium membership might be a solution for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Tenerider said:

@Cruizin remember that a lot of us were - and most likely still are - happily willing to support your work financially.

Let us know if something like a paid membership / premium membership might be a solution for you.

Yes, I will have to launch an OPTIONAL premium members program to handle the cost of serving and hosting so many images on the forum. I have tried to avoid doing so, but have no choice now. Will let you know and again, it will be "optional". 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

Yes, I will have to launch an OPTIONAL premium members program to handle the cost of serving and hosting so many images on the forum. I have tried to avoid doing so, but have no choice now. Will let you know and again, it will be "optional". 

I'm in.

• Thanks 1

Ok guys, the dark and light theme options were causing many issues, and have been disabled. Every time that the software company releases a major update, it would break the "optional" dark and light themes that I created for the forum and this one really broke a lot of the themes. So, I have disabled light and dark themes and we are gonna just stick with the standard default theme, with certain customizations. 

As far as images go, they should be working again now using the "default" theme, but 'i do have to update us to a higher paid monthly plan by the end of the month. 

• Like 5

Thank you!

• Like 1

Tenere 700 / Africa Twin / Goldwing / Super Tenere / WR250R / GS1000S / GT750 / H2 750