Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Kedo Parts Black Friday "discount"

SpencerChedid

Hey folks,
I wasn't sure about where to post this. Just got an email from the forum stating that @Kedo Parts USA has a black friday code discount and strangely enough the shipping is free before applying the code and suddenly there's a shipping cost of CAD$35 after applying it.
Just curious whether or not that is intentional, but looks like lots of sellers in general are used to those kind of price maneuvers to trick customers (not saying it's the case). That makes me think twice about ordering it.

Kedo_no_discount_code.png

Kedo_discount_code.png

It's probably something like a "Free shipping for orders over X" kind of deal, where applying the discount code put you below that threshold and makes you ineligible for free shipping. Had the same thing happen to me with CamelADV's site when I tried to get their minimalist rack with the Black Friday discount, though I solved that issue by just getting the rear brake fix as well since I was going to eventually anyway.

• Like 1