Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

2022 world raid Aux power locations

Blue

Hello. I have recently traded up from an MT07 to T7 World raid,I just love the engine and if anything,it is easier in the Tenere, I suppose because of the extra weight.

As yet my bike is not quite run in, Im giving it 1000K before oil and filter change.

The only mods so far are warm grips and 'Proper' hand guards. I would like a second usb port for camera charging. I had no bother finding the aux connector on the MT07 However I am stumped as to where it (or they) are on the world raid. All that seems for sure is that its not where you would find it on the regular T7. Any Knowledge on this would be much appreciated. As we head towards the turn of the year I am starting to think of a spring visit to the pyrenees.🤫 Maybe see you there!

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I am about to locate the 12v aux on my world raid . Is there sockets behind both left and right  front plastics (below indicators)? Are they the same connectors as standard T7 as in photo of leads I have?

Thanks

Martin

1699451030242966595414742737048.jpg

As mentioned, left and right 3 pin 10 A connectors. 

I would also strongly recommend a Healtech Thunderbox, which installed last week on my WR, and it's fantastic. As it stands, i have heated grips (Oxford) wired into Left 3 pin, Oem Yam foglights into the right 3 pin, and then my Quadlock wireless charger, a Garmin Zumo and my Gerbing heated clothing power lead wired into the thunderbox. Works great and not much faff.