Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Issue fitting Kriega OS system

Julie

I have the original Original Yamaha Luggage Rack on my T7 and really do not want to remove it.  However, the Kriega OS system does not seem to fit as the side handles seem to be in the way of mounting the bags.  Any solutions / ideas please?

Luggage Rack.jpeg

• Like 1

The Kriega system does not work with racks mounted via the four anchor points on the tail piece. I had to take mine off.  You might be able to make some holes in the base part but then that would be effectively stuck on the bike so taking the OS bags off would be a pain.

Sorry it’s not a solution.

Thx for sharing Rossy.  I have decided to take the rack off for those trips that require the amount of extra luggage that the Kriegas give.  Otherwise I will but the rack on and just take a top bag.

• Like 3