Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Off The Road?

Stevoh

Considering ordering some items from Off The Road.DE

a FB acquaintance has urged me not to as he is out $600 and no items, any of you had trouble with them?

They seem reputable to me.

bought about 300 usd worth from them a couple of months ago, it arrived really fast. Highly recommend you to buy this grips from them. They are a game changer ! and are the correct length.

GG-ARI-DZ-SW-Griffgummi-Ariete-Dirt-Zone

Ariete Dirt Zone Grips with a length of 135 mm, perfect use with e.g. Tenere 700 This grips will become the new standard dedicated to Rally,…

• Like 2

Stevoh,

How are you with freight?

I wanted the ABS correction rings. 41 Euro for 2 plus 45 Euro to ship.

Not whilst my arse points down will I order from Europe when postage is more than the item.

I did contact but they won't budge.

• Like 1

Alcohol! No good story starts with a salad.

40 minutes ago, Rider 101 said:

Stevoh,

How are you with freight?

Not whilst my arse points down will I order from Europe when postage is more than the item.

I did contact but they won't budge.

Yeah the freight is a bit exy but still beats the OEM price and it's readily available, assuming their lead times are correct.

I bought the MIVV Dakar exhaust, it took a while to deliver but that was nit their fault but MIVV had to postpone fabrication a few times due to lack of raw materials.

• Like 1

They are actually my local go-to shop for just everything.

They have their own CNC manufacturing over here in Germany as well.

We've had a similar thread here already, zero complaints.

The founder may be a bit grumpy but they ship quickly.

FYI, shipping costs from the US to EU are similarly high. It's a shame.

• Like 1

Thanks for the input, it was what I was thinking, the only minus is freight costs to Aus.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rider 101 said:

If you want, I can send you the cut file .dxf for the rings and your can find a local laser/waterjet company and make your own. PM me with your email if you are interested.

• Thanks 1

I think I have Yamaha disease...

Bought new springs and some other stuff from there. No problems except those crappy levers(actually raximo brand)they sell are total Shet and nowhere near "cnc" precision. Weird understanding about precision and at first they seemed to have no clue about how levers function and what is the problem, but they sent me a bit better bushing after some explaining. Probably someone smarter got involved. Would buy again if i need something.