Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hello from Montana

MontanaTenere

Just decided to drop in and say Hi!  First post on this forum so I figured I’d share some pics of my Tenere that I’ve been working on the last week to prep for the upcoming season (my first ADV rides ever). 
Upgrades so far are as follows:

-AXP skiplate

-camel “the fix” brake

-camel one finger clutch, anti bobble head, fork protectors

-barkbusters

-quadlock wireless mount

-HP corse high mount muffler with full exhaust

-outback motortek crash bars

-Kriega OS 36 bags with 2 OS 6s mounted to crash bars

-altrider tail tidy modified drop bracket blinker relocation

-cyclops 3.0 blinkers

-Motoz tractionator Rall-Z tubeless (with tube) front and rear

-8.9 rear spring (to be installed still)

That’s all I can think of for now.  Hope to see y’all on the trail sometime soon!  
I also uploaded some shorts on my YouTube channel if you want to see and hear my ride.  Search “down by the river channel” and you’ll find it.  
 Cheers!

5B242E1A-8027-4F5D-B439-61F48CD4C65C.jpeg

6F7DE944-8B71-41FE-A1F4-90D86176F8CC.jpeg

DD97D537-ABF3-4AD8-A8B1-3228A491F072.jpeg

Edited by MontanaTenere
Proofreading is not my forte
  • Like 4

• Moderators

@MontanaTenere Welcome from Arizona.   Nice to see some dirt under there. 😉 Those red OM crashbars look sharp on the black bike.

• Like 1

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

Welcome!  Cool looking T7!  Can you please post a rear picture showing the clearance between the pipe and the Kriega bags?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AZJW said:

@MontanaTenere Welcome from Arizona.   Nice to see some dirt under there. 😉 Those red OM crashbars look sharp on the black bike.

Thanks!  I took it for one last rip a month ago down some fairy hairy terrain before winter struck.  Been meaning to clean it up but it’s been too cold to take it to the car wash. 
As far as the red crash bars go, I originally didn’t want to do red.  My first choice was black but OM didn’t have any in stock.  Turns out they look really good and my red/black/gray theme has really grown on me. 

Edited by MontanaTenere
  • Like 4