Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Canadian part links

Yammybound88

Links I order from and will have parts as the T7 comes our way.

fortnine.ca

gnarlyparts.ca

dualsportplus.com

dirtracks.ca

mx1canada.com

revco.ca

gpscity.ca

Edited by GPSAT
  • Like 3

James 2021 Tenere 700 - Black

• Moderators

Dual Sports Plus has confirmed they will have the Outback Motortek crashbars and other accessories as soon as they are available. They carry Enduristan and other great brands as well. They are located in Brantford, ON. The R&G stuff is well priced on many of the sites posted above. It was marked way down around Christmas. 

Edit: Just noticed its marked down again and bought the case covers. Good deal 

Edited by tenerecanada
  • Like 2

Riding footage: www.instagram.com/beefmoto

Message me if you are close - let's go riding!

• 4 months later...
  • Moderators

Bumping this back to the top. I am going to order the Yamaha LED 'Plus' Indicators front and rear at some point. Curious if any Canadians are doing the same, and what supplier you are going with. I see them on Rugged Roads site, just hoping for something closer to home. I will see if my local dealer can bring them in when I pick up my bike next week. Cheers.

yme-flb2f-10-00.jpg

Stylish rear indicators with integrated tail and brake light which can be combined with the optional LED Flashers Plus Front

Part Numbers:

Front YME-FLB2F-10-00 – Black

Rear YME-FLB2R-10-00 - Black

On 1/21/2020 at 10:03 AM, tenerecanada said:

Dual Sports Plus has confirmed they will have the Outback Motortek crashbars and other accessories as soon as they are available. They carry Enduristan and other great brands as well. They are located in Brantford, ON. The R&G stuff is well priced on many of the sites posted above. It was marked way down around Christmas. 

Edit: Just noticed its marked down again and bought the case covers. Good deal 

I just installed these last weekend. Before you try to install them put the little metal pins in and then use a bolt and nut to tighten the 2 pieces together so the are nice and tight. Push the covers on and tap them with a rubber mallet to make sure they are set. The right side is a breeze. The left side I had a little trouble with. The bottom bolt leaks oil out when on the sidestand. Putting it on my swingarm stand or centre stand if you have it stopped the flow of oil. 

Cheers.

Edited by DWEL700
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, DWEL700 said:

I just installed these last weekend. Before you try to install them put the little metal pins in and then use a bolt and nut to tighten the 2 pieces together so the are nice and tight. Push the covers on and tap them with a rubber mallet to make sure they are set. The right side is a breeze. The left side I had a little trouble with. The bottom bolt leaks oil out when on the sidestand. Putting it on my swingarm stand or centre stand if you have it stopped the flow of oil. 

Cheers.

Did you fix the problem, were they hard to install?

seeing as they are on sale now, am debating buying a set, though if it's leaking oil, then doing more harm vs good. Also do you have to drain the oil to install them?

Edited by ScorpionT16

NO they don't leak after just when you remove the bottom bolt while installing. Put it on a centre stand or swing arm stand and its all good. No problems at all after install just when you take that bolt out on the left side during install.

Edited by DWEL700
  • Like 1

No you do not have to drain the oil. It is an easy install but I just thought I would warn of the left hand side bottom bolt.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Good memory! Thanks man appreciate the heads up - should only be a day or two out. 

I bought the Unifilter foam filter from Touratech Canada. They had it in stock and it only took a couple of days to get it. 

Another advantage of the filter, made of high-tech foam, is the long service life. The filter is not thrown away when it's dirty but rinsed out, lubricated again and used time and time again. So you don't just take care of your engine but also your wallet

1 hour ago, brianq103 said:

I bought the Unifilter foam filter from Touratech Canada. They had it in stock and it only took a couple of days to get it. 

Another advantage of the filter, made of high-tech foam, is the long service life. The filter is not thrown away when it's dirty but rinsed out, lubricated again and used time and time again. So you don't just take care of your engine but also your wallet

I ordered right from Australia and also the pre filter. $106 Canadian for all 3.

t_T7-Filter-Web.jpg

Yamaha XTZ 690 T7 Tenere 2020

Edited by Limey

2 hours ago, Limey said:

I ordered right from Australia and also the pre filter. $106 Canadian for all 3.

t_T7-Filter-Web.jpg

Yamaha XTZ 690 T7 Tenere 2020

Thanks for the info. Ya, I was trying to support a Canadian business, but I do want the pre-filter, which they did not have. I will probably order another set from Australia then. EDIT: I just did order everything from there! All I need now is for the darn bike to show up!

Edited by brianq103
  • Like 1