Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Rear grab handles...where can ya grab em?

Ride & Shine

Hi All,
Greetings from Sydney, pick up my T700 power black tomorrow! A couple of members have made there own rear grab handles, I'm not that handy unfortunately (pun intended). Has anyone come across aftermarket options; i've done some serious googling and come up empty handed. And yes pun intended again! Any pointers would be appreciated.

Why not get the Yamaha rear rack? It has grab handles and a rack to put a topcase on.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Thanks Great Escape. Since my initial post saw these and have them on order...great choice!

• 7 months later...
On 1/24/2020 at 7:43 AM, Ride & Shine said:

Hi All,
Greetings from Sydney, pick up my T700 power black tomorrow! A couple of members have made there own rear grab handles, I'm not that handy unfortunately (pun intended). Has anyone come across aftermarket options; i've done some serious googling and come up empty handed. And yes pun intended again! Any pointers would be 

This guy in Germany makes some cool billet ones. 

https://www.donner-tech.de/p/haltegriffe-tenere-700

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/13/2020 at 11:10 AM, Treps said:

They look great but he makes Touratech looks cheap... 

They do indeed. Got them for my birthday present. Total class and much more practical. Got the fitting rear rack on the way as well. Its the time for giving, thanks wifey!

Eye watering price but just look at it! And will get another tariff on top soon looking how well Brexit is going. I am probably the only UK owner of a set of these. Or am I? 

I seriously thought about the Donner Tech rack and handles because they are just so f’ing beautiful and the perfect size and weight for what I want a rack for. But then I got the price tag - over 600 USD delivered to the US.  Ooooooff