Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

My 2022 Ten Upgrades

RMMark

Hi All, 

Just thought I'd post a couple of pics and a list of my upgrades so far, and those I'll be making shortly - Any opinions always appreciated.

Done so far:

Continental TKC80 Tyres

Camel ADV 1 Finger Clutch

Camel ADV Anti Bobble Head

Camel ADV / Scorpion Exhaust

Camel ADV Traction Pegs

Camel ADV Sidestand Spring

Camel ADV Flasher Relay

3D Printed Indicator Blanks

Motogadget Indicators

Acerbis Silencer Protector

Acerbis Frame Protectors

Acerbis Chain Guide Block

ProGrip Foam Rally Grips

Puig Short Levers

Rally Raid Fork Shroud Screws

Smaller Pressed Plate

B&B Tail Tidy

Kriega OS Base

Kriega OS Rear Peg Eliminators

Rugged Road Chain Guard

Motoes Bash Plate

Homemade Turned Sat Nav Bar

Adventure Spec Crash Bars

Ready to Fit:

Fasst Flexx 15 degree Handlebars

Fasst Flexx Handguards

TwinPegs footpeg extensions

Next on the List:

Rally Raid Open Cartridges and rear Spring

Scorpion Headers, Stage 2 Airbox and full custom map

Haan Wheelset

Carbon Fox Body panels (Probably never will happen but one can dream)

Radiator Guard

Prototype Company Rally Screen

Tennew1.jpg

Tennew2.png

• Like 7

WOW, that is a lot of coin gone into that! Sounds like that thing is going to be bigger better blast than it already is in stock form! 🙂

What's the expected life on the Conti's? I am considering them as my next set!

• Like 1

Meet BigBlu - 2022 Tenere 700 | Yamaha OEM chain guide | Yamaha OEM crash guard | Givi Rear luggage rack | Givi BN42 top box | Black Widow 300mm Hexagonal exhaust | Acerbis High Fender | Windscreen risers | ProTaper Evo low handlebar | Oxford Integrated heated grips | Upshift Retro Speedblock Blue graphic kit | QuadLock wireless charger | BarkBuster Storm Handguards | Mitas E07+ rear tyre | Shinko E804 front tyre | MotoMount Radar screamer & LED visual alert | Custom half tail tidy kit |

Why not get the Rally Raid rear shock too, rather than just the spring? It's a massive transformation and well worth it in my opinion, both off road and on road. I've done both and chosen the correct springs front and rear for my weight. I got mine remapped at Dave Wood Racing on the rolling road, not far from you. Top guys (Father and son) and great job. Open air box (no snorkel) with foam filter, as I off road, and 3D printed lid to hold the filter down. I've also got Titanium Arrow headers. When the box arrived I thought it was empty, they are so light!

Enjoy. It's an amazing base bike to make an absolutely awesome machine. I love mine.

Rich

• Like 1

Hi,

Not too far away in Leicestershire near Loughborough.

I'll drop you my phone number by the personal message thing.

I've done plenty to my T7 over the last 3 years. Been to Spain twice on it (Pyrenees and Picos de Europa - off and on road)  and two big tours of Scotland, plus some off roading in the UK too.

Cheers

Rich

• Like 1