Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hello from Central Texas

Slick95

Just ordered my 2023 Shadow Grey Tenere 700 from Woods Cycle Country in New Braunfels, TX. Not sure of the arrival date but sales guy thinks about 3-4 weeks. I’ve been eyeing this bike for a while and excited to take delivery and begin learning  ADV riding.

I'm a street guy with an Indian Roadmaster and 1972 BMW 75/5 which I restored a few years ago. 
Anyhow, I look forward to learning from everyone here.

Jeff

Edited by Slick95
Miss spelling
  • Like 1

Hello and welcome to a very friendly group. Lots of tips here on the forum and it's a brilliant bike that can do so many things.

Rich

Welcome from Fort Worth!

Tenere 700 / Africa Twin / Goldwing / Super Tenere / WR250R / GS1000S / GT750 / H2 750

On 2/10/2023 at 9:32 PM, Slick95 said:

Just ordered my 2023 Shadow Grey Tenere 700 from Woods Cycle Country in New Braunfels, TX. Not sure of the arrival date but sales guy thinks about 3-4 weeks. I’ve been eyeing this bike for a while and excited to take delivery and begin learning  ADV riding.

I'm a street guy with an Indian Roadmaster and 1972 BMW 75/5 which I restored a few years ago. 
Anyhow, I look forward to learning from everyone here.

https://www.flughafen-wien.taxi/

Jeff

Congratulations on your new Tenere 700! It's always exciting to get a new bike and start exploring new types of riding. ADV riding can be a lot of fun and a great way to explore new terrain. It's great that you have experience with street riding and restoring motorcycles, so you have a good foundation to build upon. I'm sure you'll learn a lot from the community here and have some great adventures on your Tenere 700.

Edited by WeltZumerr12
  • Like 1

Welcome from west Texas.  This is a great place for tips and helpful DIY nuggets to do things yourself. Its a great source of info!

Welcome! Hope you’ll love adventure riding.  It’s like regular riding, but crashier. 😉

Take your bike to Mexico. That’s where adventure on two wheels gets next level.  Until then, ride safe and enjoy hill country outings on backroads.