Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Took an MT10 off road

razz007

So the tenere is in for its first service , had a choice of loan bike so grabbed the MT10 , the rain was appalling but she did the lane with ease , slow yes as it’s not my bike , she slide her way along nicely . 

8711685D-E83C-48A7-AE80-9F15EF0C5A2D.jpeg

C83DE427-FCE8-4D7A-9DC1-68981EC77698.jpeg

• Confused 1

The dealer let you pick a loner and you picked a street bike and took it off pavement for a joy ride?  Please tell me it was a used bike with a bunch of rash and nasty looking when you rode it off the dealers lot. 

Ahhh the loaner bike.  I always take extra care of them myself as the insurance excess is typically $2000

I’m getting a hint of “herz rent a racer” gt350 mustangs in the 60s. 🤔borrow them for a weekend and take them racing. 😁🍺

The bike is brand new , the lane chosen is very soft and easy , it’s better than the roads around the area , I have used the same dealer for over 40 years , we do have a great relationship . The 10 is a good bike but the roads were slick early this morning , the tenere is so much more fun 

Why not , it was great fun and experience . Tenere is now back , in the same puddle too , just a tad quicker though 

10AE45E3-A4DF-46CA-80A0-404C4E78EB54.jpeg

F7B8D82E-BACF-4817-9460-5499ECB5FF19.png