Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Wow! Its DARK!!!

Cruizin

I switched the default theme of the forum over to dark.  Dont worry, you can switch back to light easily at the bottom of the forum. 

Just scroll all the way down to the very bottom, and on the left side, click on "theme".    Then choose DD Light, or DD Dark. 

Now you know!   I use dark theme during the day, light theme at night. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Lupan said:

I don't have also, Google Chrome android 9...

That's weird , my phone is Android 9 running chrome and I have it. You don't have theme, privacy policy or terms of service on the very bottom of this website??

Same here, no "Theme" on bottom of the page. Tried with: Samsung S9 & Chrome, iPad & Chrome, PC & Chrome, PC & MS Edge.

Capture.thumb.JPG.42d9a316d50d7ab6f57b36ef00d58390.JPG

"Eternally, unavoidably, eventually, all paths will lead to the cemetery." Sentenced

With both themes it apears, asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 android 9

Screenshot_20200130-174713.png

Screenshot_20200130-174655.png

Edited by Lupan

I switched to Dark again and the theme button appeared for the first time...so theme button for both Dark and Light theme...

Edited by al700

10 hours ago, al700 said:

I switched to Dark again and the theme button appeared for the first time...so theme button for both Dark and Light theme...

Ok, please try again. But first  "CLEAR YOUR COOKIES/CACHE.   Tell me then if you can still see "theme" on the bottom left corner of the bottom of the page.     Again, clear cookies first please. 

The "Theme" is visible in the LIGHT theme, but not in the DARK. Have cleared the cache and tried with different platfrom (as mentioned above). 

"Eternally, unavoidably, eventually, all paths will lead to the cemetery." Sentenced

Thanks for the tip.....thumbs up for dark!!!

Happy Friday everyone!

Edited by Todd B

Currently ride a WR290R and a 08 Vstrom 650. Soon to own a2021 T7