Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

New to the T7 World

rndlmn4

A couple days ago I brought a 2021 Tenere 700 home, anticipating all the great rides I plan to do. For less than 24 hours, I owned two adventure bikes. Yesterday, I delivered my 2007 V-Strom 650 to a new owner. I owned it for 12 years, starting out as a second bike just for road riding. I was primarily a dirt bike rider up through 2020. I had already started doing some adventure riding (70/30) on the V-Strom by then. In 2021, I started doing more challenging rides (60/40), and discovered the bike’s shortcomings. I decided this was the year to up my game. 

I don’t need to tell you why I chose a T7. That’s like preaching to the choir. The best part is, this Tenere has 90% of the equipment I want on one. Score! I’m sure I’ll have some question for everyone… if Search doesn’t find the answer for me. I’m eager to learn.

IMG_6266.jpeg

IMG_6265.jpeg

• Like 5

you're in for great discoveries man! welcome to the Forum - may you ride and post often. 

Chris

• Like 1