Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Big Foot pegs

RIDER GUIDER

Never felt the need for bigger pegs. The solid construction of MX boots don’t care how wide the peg is and wider pegs just hit more stuff.

On 4/10/2023 at 9:55 PM, DanDoesStunts said:

Never felt the need for bigger pegs. The solid construction of MX boots don’t care how wide the peg is and wider pegs just hit more stuff.

Yeh solid boots do make a big difference

• Like 1

YouTube - RIDER GUIDER - check out my T7 playlist and say hello 😀 

On 4/10/2023 at 5:32 AM, RIDER GUIDER said:

Interesting approach- probably makes sense for a lot of people.  I have a set of Camel pegs coming and had to recheck my invoice.  He quotes $300 Aussie dollars- quite a bit higher than the $99 US for a set here.  Looking forward to trying them out.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SCARd4Life said:

Interesting approach- probably makes sense for a lot of people.  I have a set of Camel pegs coming and had to recheck my invoice.  He quotes $300 Aussie dollars- quite a bit higher than the $99 US for a set here.  Looking forward to trying them out.

YEH the CamelADV look very nice, our dollar value is extremely different, but $99US sounds really good value for them too.  

YouTube - RIDER GUIDER - check out my T7 playlist and say hello 😀