Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Camel ADV in Scandinavia?

Kiwi

I looked at ordering a bunch of parts from your website but it looks like you don't offer shipping to Norway.

Do you have any plans to offer this service in the future?

Rally-motor.nl also have some Camel product, maybe it's what you need. Guess he can ship to Norway?

Otherwise we can arrange something, i know Wouter personally and the company is less than 2km away from my work.

Thank you for the replies. Carriers can be a bit reluctant to ship here from the rest of Europe, parcels can come directly from the states or Canada no worries though.

I just ordered a muffler for my car from the US, estimated deliverly time 6 days! 

On 4/14/2023 at 9:32 AM, Kiwi said:

I looked at ordering a bunch of parts from your website but it looks like you don't offer shipping to Norway.

Have you tried backcountrymc.no?

They have camel products 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
On 4/15/2023 at 5:38 PM, Kiwi said:

Tømt på lager..

Seems like they dont have the parts I need.

Have you reached out to the owner, Ole Christian? I know he has a large shipment incoming from Camel. 

56 minutes ago, Fabros said:

Have you reached out to the owner, Ole Christian? I know he has a large shipment incoming from Camel. 

Thats good to hear,hope it gets in this year.

• Moderators
On 4/14/2023 at 12:32 AM, Kiwi said:

If you put @  in front of the user name, they'll be notified of your post and you'll receive a reply much more timely. 

@Camel ADV

• Like 1

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

• Supporting Vendor
On 4/14/2023 at 1:32 AM, Kiwi said:

We're in the middle of the crazy season, so I don't get a chance to get on the forums as much as I would like. I just saw your post because of AZJW's tag.

Back Country MC in Norway is our dealer in your area. They just started carrying our T7 parts a few months ago. They do have some orders on the way. If they don't have what you need, I'm sure Ole will add it to his next stocking order.

• Like 3

Bits and pieces for your adventure bike. Camel-ADV.com

On 4/19/2023 at 7:25 PM, Camel ADV said:

We're in the middle of the crazy season, so I don't get a chance to get on the forums as much as I would like. I just saw your post because of AZJW's tag.

Back Country MC in Norway is our dealer in your area. They just started carrying our T7 parts a few months ago. They do have some orders on the way. If they don't have what you need, I'm sure Ole will add it to his next stocking order.

Any chance you have a dealer in the Baltics? Looking to pick up some of your gear! 

😀

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporting Vendor
On 4/22/2023 at 6:09 AM, EstRider said:

Any chance you have a dealer in the Baltics? Looking to pick up some of your gear! 

😀

We don't have a dealer in the Baltics but several in the EU. Check out the link below.

Africa South Africa - LocoMoto   Asia Japan - Bonsai Moto Singapore - SteadyMoto   Europe BENELUX - Rally-Motor France - Ixtem Moto Germany - Bikes Peak Norway - Back Country MC Spain - Twin Trail Russia - WikiMoto UK...

Bits and pieces for your adventure bike. Camel-ADV.com

Thanks for the reply 🙂

I already got off my lazy ass and ordered and had your low stand delivered. Install this weekend!

• Like 1