Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

New Kwaka maybe??

T700

Positive that Kawi and Suzuki will both come out with something to rival the Tenere 700.  

Yamaha, with these two years of teaser videos and pics have basically shown their competitors what they need to build to compete.  

Plus, the DRZ 400 and DR 650 are both due to be upgraded. It's been a mega long time since those bikes have come out and they are both way over due for changes.

3 hours ago, T700 said:

It will be interesting to see, although the new T is is going to be hard to beat I recon IMO

https://advrider.com/the-kawasaki-klr-is-dead-aim-expo/

FYI, I dont mind if you post the occasional link to another forum, but ADV rider does not allow posting links to other forums on their website. They historically delete such posts and even ban people for it. One of the few things that irk me about advrider.  

makes sense if the military wanted an updated version of the KLR- I want that motor as it runs on just about any fuel... the military calls its the M1030 (?)

2012-WR250F...2015-FZ-07(Hordpower edition 80whp)...2015- FJ-09 Graves Exhaust Woolich Tune/Kit 120whp

2 hours ago, Cruizin said:

FYI, I dont mind if you post the occasional link to another forum, but ADV rider does not allow posting links to other forums on their website. They historically delete such posts and even ban people for it. One of the few things that irk me about advrider.  

Sorry man, just trying to keep this forum active 

2 minutes ago, T700 said:

Sorry man, just trying to keep this forum active 

No probs!  I feel that forums are about sharing and learning and allow you guys to post any links that you want to! Please continue to do so. 

I was just pointing out that the "other forum" does not allow it.   I appreciate your posts and consider you a very valuable member of this forum.  Im active on that other forum as well. 

Archived