Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Confirmed! T-7 official release November 5th

Cruizin

Just got credible email.the bike will be unvieled in Milan November 5th. Yamaha doing a big deal on press day in Milan, live video of the announcement will be all over the Internet and of course we'll stream it on our home page. 

Europe will get the bike first, north America will get it later just as we expected. 

• Premium Member

We will see it at 1800 CET, while KTM gets the stage at 1300.... no respect? (said in a Rodney Dangerfield voice) 

Yay! Now it’s back to waiting for it to get to the dealers floor....

• Premium Member

Can I put $$ down now also that the replacement for the KLR will be up-staging both the T-7 and 790? ?? The bike that wasn’t teased for 3 years.... 

50 minutes ago, PNWTEN said:

Can I put $$ down now also that the replacement for the KLR will be up-staging both the T-7 and 790? ?? The bike that wasn’t teased for 3 years.... 

Of course you can put dollars down now, any dealer will take your money now just ask them ?

• Premium Member

I´m more excited about this than Christmas!

Can´t wait to get mine! 

Fabros

• Premium Member

I put my name on a list with my dealer yesterday.  4th in line. He didn’t require a deposit. He will be watching the live feed while logged on the dealer website to get his order in ..

1 hour ago, Fabros said:

Just ten hours left! ? 

Fabros

Is that when the Show begins ? Do we have to wait hours then to hear the results? Here in Aussie land we will be waking up at this time hopefully reading about it over a bowl of cereal ?,

• Premium Member

They will probably launch the T700 as the last bike, since they´ve already used three years to launch it. ?

Fabros

Archived