Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

How far i can drive?

Rider5

Hi I wonder How far i can ride i live in london bought new T7 has only 200 miles planing to visit scotland around 1000 miles round trip iam planing to use A road not the motorway can i ride long trip before first service i will get it done the first service where ever i reached 600 miles/1000Km.

Thanks 

Ride for 400 miles then get it serviced - you’ll be at 600 miles when you reach Scotland won’t you?

I'm wondering how many times you can post the same question before you get a talking to from the moderators!

😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Up to you. You could probably drive it to the moon on the factory oil without damaging it but maybe check with Yamaha how far over your maintenance intervals you can go without voiding your warranty. Or bring the oil, filter, and tools with you and pull over when you hit 600miles…

I m wondering how people can go on an adventure when they can not figure out the simple basics....

• Like 2