Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

2020 T7 with lot's of mods (Netherlands) SOLD

Ray Ride4life

A while ago i made a topic about my health situation but i think most of you missed it. I have incurable cancer and will not be able to ride my beloved T7 any more.
Most of you know the bike from the mod topics and all the work can also be checked out at ride4life.nl (all English) in de blog section.

IMG_20221026_173100.jpg.fa69198868af2373a612df9dba6b5067.jpg

I'll try to sum up what i did with it but might forget some things, the bike has just over 30.000km and had an oil change about every 7500km.

Mods:
Vtrec short, foldable and adjustable levers

Camel ADV one finger clutch

Camel ADV "the Fix" brake laver

Camel ADV footpegs

Anti wobble for the cockpit

Rally-Motor Rotweiler mirrors

Barkbusters

Fatbar handlebar

Garmin XT

Rapid bike Evo

MIVV Dakar high exhaust

Tail tidy

Stoltec single rotor kit with rear ABS delete

Acerbis chain guard

Rally seat

Heavy Duty Enduro crashbars

AS skidpate

Touratech WTE suspension with closed cardridge front (Front has only the ride home after service)

New in the box a 2,5" Excel rim with stainless spokes, adapter plates and en relais for LED blinkers

Also in boxes most of the OEM parts and a Camel ADV ECU adapter cable

Optional:
Mosko Moto Reckless 40

Mosko Moto Reckless 80 with 2 aux pox and 4L molle bag

Mosko Moto 30L duffel

Mosko Moto 60L duffel

Asking prize €14.000

Edited by Ray Ride4life
  • Sad 6

Even though you've already talked about it before, I'm really sad that Sporherre needs to go.

Hope he comes to somebody who deserves him. This bike is probably one of the most advanced and well-thought-out  T7 builds ever.

• Thanks 1

Sorry to hear that Ray, giving up the bikes will come to us all one day but sad it has been forced on you through ill health.

Keep ur chin up 👍

• Thanks 1

mate i find it sad it is going this way mate.

was hoping it would not come to that !

• Thanks 1

Just seen your previous post, there is not much I can say but sorry hear such crap news

Your bike will still continue your legacy and image so new owener will get a cracking machine with great history

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Man... 😞

GLWS.  Great bike and someone will be lucky to own it.

May you find peace with each and every sunset from now till then. 

Edited by Windblown
  • Thanks 1

Ray, so sorry to hear your news about the big C!

Someone's going to get a great bike and I hope they get as much enjoyment from it as you have.

• Thanks 1

Hi Ray, very sorry to hear this news. My prayers are with you.  Your posts have been inspirational and brought out the best in the T7 adventure touring world.

All the best from Victoria BC CANADA

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Brave man. Sorry to hear, chin up think of the good time like all the fun modding. Wow, class bike. Keep on trucking man and best wishes with whatever you decide. Respect!

• 2 weeks later...

Everybody many thanks for the wishes and kind words but it still is a bike for sale.
I don't want my heirs to hassle with it and rather have some cash to leave them behind for all the time and effort they spent in helping and supporting me in many ways.

• Like 6

• Ray Ride4life changed the title to 2020 T7 with lot's of mods (Netherlands) SOLD

Our Friends

Tenere across the USA

Tenere 700 Forum. We are just Tenere 700 owners and fans

Tenere700.net is not affiliated with Yamaha Motor Co and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of ea individual author and do not represent Yamaha Motor Co or Tenere700.net .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.