Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Well happy!

Green String

Hello fellow T7 riders!

I ordered this bike (in Germany) way back at the start of February and today was the day. The sun is shining, I’ve got a full tank of juice so I’m gonna make the most of it. May I take this opportunity to thank all you Forum members who have unknowingly helped me make this decision to get the T7. I’ve been lurking around reading your reports and suggestions for some time now and they have assisted greatly. 
I run a small YouTube Channel (Green String) and in the coming weeks I will upload my first videos of my Tenere Journey, have a look if you’re interested. Im planning a big tour around the lesser travelled corners of Eastern Europe towards the end of Summer on the T7 which I will document.

it’s great to be on board. Stay safe and keep riding. Steve.

image.jpg

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, Green String said:

Hello fellow T7 riders!

I ordered this bike (in Germany) way back at the start of February and today was the day. The sun is shining, I’ve got a full tank of juice so I’m gonna make the most of it. May I take this opportunity to thank all you Forum members who have unknowingly helped me make this decision to get the T7. I’ve been lurking around reading your reports and suggestions for some time now and they have assisted greatly. 
I run a small YouTube Channel (Green String) and in the coming weeks I will upload my first videos of my Tenere Journey, have a look if you’re interested. Im planning a big tour around the lesser travelled corners of Eastern Europe towards the end of Summer on the T7 which I will document.

it’s great to be on board. Stay safe and keep riding. Steve.

image.jpg

Welcome to the club Steve! Looking forward to your vids.

Greetings from NRW,

Jan

15 minutes ago, Tenerider said:

Welcome to the club Steve! Looking forward to your vids.

Greetings from NRW,

Jan

Thanks Jan, much appreciated.

19 minutes ago, qInvention said:

Welcome @Green String amd keep rubber side down!

Around what part of Germany are you based ?

Hi mate, I’m in the North West of Germany, a place called Gütersloh.