If I could have 6....

chadio

• Premium Member
On 7/12/2023 at 11:25 PM, 174ktm said:

The two I would add to my list

KTM 1290 Duke GT

MT-10 

Bikes I have - FZ09, KTM 350 EXCF, Service KX500 and my Tenere

Switch up FZ-09 to an MT-10. Do it, ☺️😉.

1 hour ago, Noel McCutcheon said:

🤣👍

• Like 2

On 7/15/2023 at 12:19 PM, Noel McCutcheon said:

Oh man, I have been looking at a few MT-10 and 1290 GT's online semi-locally. I'm 99% sure that I will be selling the FZ09 and replacing it with one of the two. There is a MT-10 light grey and red/orange wheels that is mint, 4200 km and stock. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 174ktm said:

Oh man, I have been looking at a few MT-10 and 1290 GT's online semi-locally. I'm 99% sure that I will be selling the FZ09 and replacing it with one of the two. There is a MT-10 light grey and red/orange wheels that is mint, 4200 km and stock. 

Do it. I've ridden one yesterday for the first time. It's addictive.

• Like 1

Buell XB9SX....  num nums.  Feels great, sounds wonderful,  looks like a bad little devil.  Rode one years ago...  still madly in love...

buell xb9sx.jpg

"ADV  ONE DROP AT A TIME " - Chronicles of Solid

25 minutes ago, chadio said:

Buell XB9SX....  num nums.  Feels great, sounds wonderful,  looks like a bad little devil.  Rode one years ago...  still madly in love...

buell xb9sx.jpg

Now that's an American bike I'd like to ride!

Can't really say that about German bikes...

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, 174ktm said:

@174ktm All early MT-10's needs especially if > 75kg is a ungraded rear shock and forget SP. Magic bike but likes petrol pumps but the motor and chassis are flawless sublime. 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Tenerider said:

Do it. I've ridden one yesterday for the first time. It's addictive.

@tenere rider feed the crossplane 4 addiction  🙂

Ditto on the Buell!  That V-twin rumble and its chassis design is a totally overlooked piece of engineering 

My little XB9SX is in the right back corner. Guess I have a thing for bikes with twin headlights 😃

13073775-FBFD-4A9D-B743-AE36818AB059.jpeg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, chadio said:

buell xb9sx.jpg

Yeah finally a Harley engine was put to good use. 😂

• Like 1

On 7/19/2023 at 12:16 PM, Noel McCutcheon said:

@174ktm All early MT-10's needs especially if > 75kg is a ungraded rear shock and forget SP. Magic bike but likes petrol pumps but the motor and chassis are flawless sublime. 

My FZ-09 stock suspension had horrible suspension. I went with k-tech front cartridges and k-tech complete shock. 1000 x better.  

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, 174ktm said:

My FZ-09 stock suspension had horrible suspension. I went with k-tech front cartridges and k-tech complete shock. 1000 x better.  

@174ktm Good suspension upgrades. As 1st MT/FZ-09’s had really poor sprung weak spongy damping suspension. Thankfully MT-10 was and had to be better, but still needed upgrade rear shock, I went awesome Nitron R3 😊.