Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Two Wheels One Idiot!

TWOI

Hi I’m a new biker, new YouTuber, new T7 owner and new to the forum! What can go wrong!

Having finally gotten round to learning to ride two years ago I decided to start a YouTube channel to raise money for charity. 

https://youtube.com/@twowheelsoneidiot

You can also find me on Instagram as twowheelsoneidiot

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

So far I’ve ridden To Switzerland in a day (872 miles) been round the Swiss mountain passes, done the NC500 in Scotland, been on Easter Charity Ride Outs and am currently completing all of the UK National Rallies whilst riding all of the highest paved roads in the UK. I know people go further for longer and do more mental stuff but my channel is about what an ‘average’ person can do and learn given the confines of a full time job, annual leave and being a parent etc. Besides they are real achievements for me!

Hopefully in the not too distant I’ll be learning to ride off road and next year I’m riding and solo camping all the way to Nordkapp at the top of Norway. Hopefully on the TET. 

I hope you’ll drop by and give me a shout, like and a subscribe but if not please check out my Just Giving page for MacMillan Cancer Relief and consider a donation to a worthy cause. Amazing organisation that help people and their families live with Cancer. Thanks for reading!

Andy

92fd13ea-5e73-4311-9f42-339138f43920.jpg

Andy Coulson is fundraising for Macmillan Cancer Support. Donate on JustGiving

IMG_5707.jpeg.e6521cc71e63c227d5048e664fc0d047.jpeg

Edited by TWOI
Forgot a link
  • Like 1