Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Anyone installed the Stoltec rear abs delete?

JohnnieBoy

I've recently installed the Camel Adv rear brake 'fix' and figured the fluid could stand to be changed also. Since I'm draining the fluid why not throw a steel braided line back there? I see Stoltec has standard sb lines and and an abs rear delete kit. Does anyone have any feedback on either of these bits/kit? I'd love to hear any!

Edited by JohnnieBoy
  • Like 1

I installed the Camel fix this week and it made a large difference. You don't touch the fluid to install. However, I'm replacing my brake lines soon so I too am interested in this and was looking at the options just today.

What does the Stoltec rear delete look like? what's the feedback from those who have installed it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bruincounselor said:

I installed the Camel fix this week and it made a large difference. You don't touch the fluid to install. However, I'm replacing my brake lines soon so I too am interested in this and was looking at the options just today.

What does the Stoltec rear delete look like? what's the feedback from those who have installed it?

Yup, no fluid gets touched changing the lever.

Tenere 700 / Africa Twin / Goldwing / Super Tenere / WR250R / GS1000S / GT750 / H2 750

I bought the stoltec rear abs delete kit and had a bike shop install it.  It works as advertised, but bike shop said it was s pia to install.   A lot of the bike had to be taken apart.