Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Question

Mapbook

I am looking at the Adventure spec side luggage racks, does anyone know if they will fit with a Camel ADV aux tank fitted?

%5BAS_HSR-0034-B%5D%20Adventure-Spec%20Y

A set of powder coated, simple, lightweight rear luggage plates designed to keep your soft luggage from folding under your back wheels.

32 minutes ago, Lewie said:

Probably doesn’t help but I have a set or R&G and I’m close to you

You have a message.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Neil said:

Yes. I have both fitted. Just added a washer to the camel tank side to push the side luggage out slightly further.

PXL_20230729_110408242.jpg

@Neil Nicer Tutoro chain oiler fitted there too 😉

57 minutes ago, Noel McCutcheon said:

@Neil Nicer Tutoro chain oiler fitted there too 😉

Yep. All prepped for an overland trip from Kyrgyzstan to Thailand (or Malaysia).

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Neil said:

Yep. All prepped for an overland trip from Kyrgyzstan to Thailand (or Malaysia).

@Neil Nice absolutely class. Enjoy trip. The brilliant oiler should help. Safe travels!

5 hours ago, Neil said:

Yes. I have both fitted. Just added a washer to the camel tank side to push the side luggage out slightly further.

PXL_20230729_110408242.jpg

how did ya solve it with the acerbis tank ?  just trough the fuel cap ?  or added a port ?

1 minute ago, CoreCass said:

how did ya solve it with the acerbis tank ?  just trough the fuel cap ?  or added a port ?

Fed through the Acerbis filler cap. Not pretty, but effective!

PXL_20230628_081816794.jpg

PXL_20230628_081837884.jpg

PXL_20230628_082039776.jpg

yea now i remember.. back then it was just a breather. now you added a camel...  thats quite some range you got mate

im curious if i can add a 90 degree bend next to the cap.  but i don't know if stuff like that exists.