Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

My new Crf300L

slawmir

Today, I've made first 40 km on my brand new Honda Crf300l.  I don't wanna invest a lot of money to make it more capable off road. So, yesterday I only have changed the rear spring for 95 N/mm, tomorrow I am going to change the fork oil and spring for 9.0 N/mm and install  the Acerbis skid plate. It is going to be good bike for commuting. 

But still the T7 is my favorite bike.

1693595713495.jpg

1693595595032.jpg

• Like 7

A guy can have a LOT of fun with a bike like that!

• Like 2

We are all tattooed in our cradles with the beliefs of our tribe

~Oliver Wendell Holmes~

I am seriously going to look for a 450l.

I don't think Mrs 101 will like that 🤣

• Like 2

Alcohol! No good story starts with a salad.

Today, I had a short spin around with heavier front spring and skid plate installed. The suspension works better but it's not going to be a race bike. It was built for different purpose.

1693680407952.jpg

When I ride the T7, it reminds me that my riding is shiite.  Need to get better.

When I sat on a KLX300 (similar to the Honda)  it felt like a toy, as if it wouldn't care that my riding is crap, and I would have fun anyway 🙃

How much time with the CRF on - road vs. off road?   How does the seat feel after an hour or so???

• Like 1

"ADV  ONE DROP AT A TIME " - Chronicles of Solid

14 hours ago, chadio said:

When I ride the T7, it reminds me that my riding is shiite.  Need to get better.

When I sat on a KLX300 (similar to the Honda)  it felt like a toy, as if it wouldn't care that my riding is crap, and I would have fun anyway 🙃

How much time with the CRF on - road vs. off road?   How does the seat feel after an hour or so???

Not much time. I got the registration plate on Tuesday, the total ODO is  110km, so it is hard to say but I think the seat is quite comfortable. It is not so hard like T7 does. Some more pics from today, it was fun.

1693737987972.jpg

1693738080978.jpg

1693738232316.jpg

1693738390274.jpg

1693738462771.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, chadio said:

I have ridden the crf300 and my T7 on the same off road trails. And I can only comnent that on the T7 I feel like the beginner I am, on the little honda you can get away with all sorts of rider errors as it's so light and easy to save.

• Like 1