Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Sold: 21 T7, 3200 miles (South Dakota) $9950

ClutchXT

Tenere 700 clean title , has 3244 miles (subject to change as I have been riding it). I'm looking to go back to more street riding, 2 bad ankles , and a tall bike just don't get along with me for the time being.
I bought it new and have most of the factory parts that have been swapped out and a few extras. minor scratches on the bike itself, the right crashbar and bark buster plastic is scuffed from the only fall its ever taken , read below.

Parts on the bike :
Outback Motortek crashbars ( They are great they took the scratches and the bike didn't, if you see the scratch on the right side bar you can see why going for an easter trail ride when things are icy is a bad idea.)
Outback Motortek panier mounts ( has 2 x mounts not installed)
Mosko Moto Scout bags
MIVV high mount exhaust
Protaper Evo Bars
BarkBusters

Heated Grips
Puig Tall screen and powerbronze winglets
Kickstand switch has been bypassed ( have the original switch in the box of factory parts)
Camel ADV "The Fix" Rear brake lever (Galfer Rear Pads installed at the same time)
Camel ADV Tail Tidy
12 oclock labs LED Indicators
Twalcom Dash with Garmin Mount (Mount Stays but GPS Does not)
Vortex Shorty levers
yamaha factory lowering link on the rear.
Dual MSR fuel bottle bracket on the left pannier
16 tooth Yamaha front sprocket installed
eastern beaver PDC
a hard copy of the Factory service Manual

I also have a Power Commander PV3 that is to flashed to the bike, that is negotiable as it also works on my other yamaha

Edited by ClutchXT
Sold

• ClutchXT changed the title to Sold: 21 T7, 3200 miles (South Dakota) $9950

Our Friends

Tenere across the USA

Tenere 700 Forum. We are just Tenere 700 owners and fans

Tenere700.net is not affiliated with Yamaha Motor Co and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of ea individual author and do not represent Yamaha Motor Co or Tenere700.net .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.