Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Euro 6 anyone ?

razz007

So mine is the new tft display version in standard . I had to return the dyno power vision as dyno jet had not seen my ecu before ? And it could be a year before it’s ready . So today she went on a Woolwich dyno , she was running very very lean with the black widow full system .but not anymore , so much smoother , so much better , will hit the trails soon cos they gonna be awesome . The operator said mine is euro 6 . The difference for me was brilliant . Very happy indeed I be , back soon when more miles covered . 

• Like 1

I've never heard of an Euro6 model until now. AFAIK, Euro5 is still the current standard (at least for motorcycles), to be replaced by Euro5+ from 2024. But the actual emissions regulations will be identical to Euro5.