Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

How to order parts from Ktech suspension??

Seventh Son

I'm on www.ktechsuspensionusa.com and for the life of me can't figure out how to add parts to my cart, and it's driving me mad. 

Am I missing something? 

Hover over the item and 2 icons will appear; one a handbag type thing, and the other a heart.

Click the handbag and if the item is in stock it will add to your cart.

The heart is for a wish list and you have to register to use this.

• Thanks 1

Alcohol! No good story starts with a salad.

4 hours ago, Rider 101 said:

Hover over the item and 2 icons will appear; one a handbag type thing, and the other a heart.

Click the handbag and if the item is in stock it will add to your cart.

The heart is for a wish list and you have to register to use this.

Thank you.  I had actually done just what you suggested, but for some reason the items I was clicking on to add to my cart still weren't being added to the cart. Now when I try to do it, it says the items aren't available (even though they are shown as being in stock).  Out of the three things I want to order - fork springs, fork piston kit and rear piston kit, only the springs seem to be available. 

Thanks again Rider. 

8 hours ago, Cirus said:

orientexpress.com

I was looking for another source to find Ktech parts, thanks. 

This site is much more user friendly than Ktech's own site.  Have you ordered from orientexpress before?  Are they reputable?

8 minutes ago, Seventh Son said:

I was looking for another source to find Ktech parts, thanks. 

This site is much more user friendly than Ktech's own site.  Have you ordered from orientexpress before?  Are they reputable?

Yeah I got my fork springs from them and when I had my 300L I bought the fork springs and rear shock from them also. They're good to go.

3 minutes ago, Cirus said:

Yeah I got my fork springs from them and when I had my 300L I bought the fork springs and rear shock from them also. They're good to go.

Cool, much appreciated. 

Do you still have your 300L?  I'm considering getting one and, if I do, the first thing I'd upgrade is the suspension as it's pretty soft from what I've read.  How did the Ktech upgrades work out for you?

8 hours ago, Seventh Son said:

Cool, much appreciated. 

Do you still have your 300L?  I'm considering getting one and, if I do, the first thing I'd upgrade is the suspension as it's pretty soft from what I've read.  How did the Ktech upgrades work out for you?

No don't have the L anymore. Went with the Tenere because I spend a lot of time on the slab. I come from KTM 2 stroke off-road bikes so there was not comparison but it was a definite improvement.

• Like 1