Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Yamaha OEM Quick Shifter for 2022 Tenere 700?

Mark T700

Question

Hello,

There is a Yamaha OEM Quick Shifter for the 2024 Tenere 700, Part Number BNW-E81A0-V0-00.  This plugs directly into the bike's harness as other OE kits do for the MT07, MT-09, Tracer, and others.

Is there a Yamaha OEM Quick Shifter for the 2022 Tenere 700?

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, Mark T700 said:

Hello,

There is a Yamaha OEM Quick Shifter for the 2024 Tenere 700, Part Number BNW-E81A0-V0-00.  This plugs directly into the bike's harness as other OE kits do for the MT07, MT-09, Tracer, and others.

Is there a Yamaha OEM Quick Shifter for the 2022 Tenere 700?

Thanks!

No, the Yamaha QS works exclusively with Color TFT dash models - meaning the World Raid, EU/JP '23/'24 models, and US '24 models.

Healtech and Dynojet offer quickshifters for older models.

• Like 1

On 11/4/2023 at 4:53 PM, Tenerider said:

No, the Yamaha QS works exclusively with Color TFT dash models - meaning the World Raid, EU/JP '23/'24 models, and US '24 models.

Thank you.  I guess the TFT models received a wire harness and ECU upgrade as well to accept the plug and play Quick Shifter kit.  I should have said, I'm in the US.  Yes, and as you mentioned, US models did not get the TFT until 2024.  Our bikes seem to be a year behind EU etc.  Thanks again.

Edited by Mark T700
  • Like 1

On 11/4/2023 at 4:53 PM, Tenerider said:

Is there really a Dynojet QuickShifter for the T700?  I couldn't find it on their website.  HealTech...all over the place with great reviews.

Edited by Mark T700

4 hours ago, Mark T700 said:

Is there really a Dynojet QuickShifter for the T700?  I couldn't find it on their website.  HealTech...all over the place with great reviews.

It seems it is, found it here:

Einbaufertiges Standalone Modul für die Tenere 700. Es wird kein Power Commander benötigt. Das Dynojet Kit zeichnet sich eine sehr fein…

Thanks for the added info. 

Something must be different for us here in the USA. 

When I go to DynoJet website and look at products offered for the 2022 T700 no QuickShifter is shown.  Only the parts seen in the attached picture.

DynoJet Offerings for 2022 T700 US Spec.jpg