Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Touratech windscreen adjuster PRO?

Oxxa

Looks like overkill to me compared to the simple cheaper ones out there.

• Like 1

Tenere 700 / Africa Twin / Goldwing / Super Tenere / WR250R / GS1000S / GT750 / H2 750

1 hour ago, Simmons1 said:

Looks like overkill to me compared to the simple cheaper ones out there.

I agree, especially since the adjustment range is limited (starts at +12mm height - some others can even be dropped by 15-20mm compared to stock AND risen by 80mm vs stock). It looks great though!

• Like 1

@Oxxa

I have a Kedo screen adjuster for sale. It was a not-asked-present. I tried it once, for me the lower position was the best, so i took it off and cut down the oem screen.

IMG_20230726_134125953.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tenerider said:

I agree, especially since the adjustment range is limited (starts at +12mm height - some others can even be dropped by 15-20mm compared to stock AND risen by 80mm vs stock). It looks great though!

Which one drops the screen? 

16 minutes ago, sunndog said:

Which one drops the screen? 

I know of only two models:

Puig M.E.M., very expensive, drop 20mm and rise 80mm, works one-handed while riding - I heard that it doesn't work with @CamelADV Anti-bobble head, and I've read about fitment issues:

Discover more about the features of our products M.E.M. (Manual Elevation Mechanism). We are experts on Windshields Lift-Up Mechanism...

Kedo High&Low, -15mm to +70mm. Can't be adjusted while riding, a friend of mine owns it and is very happy:

Application: Ténéré700 + WorldRaid (XTZ690) 2019 and later  KEDO Windshield Adaptor 'High & Low' For stepless and toolless adjustment of the...

I once opted for the Puig thing - but it sells for more than 150€. Since it doesn't seem to work with my anti-bobble head I'm not going down that route.

Edited by Tenerider

8 hours ago, Tenerider said:

I know of only two models:

Puig M.E.M., very expensive, drop 20mm and rise 80mm, works one-handed while riding - I heard that it doesn't work with @CamelADV Anti-bobble head, and I've read about fitment issues:

Discover more about the features of our products M.E.M. (Manual Elevation Mechanism). We are experts on Windshields Lift-Up Mechanism...

Kedo High&Low, -15mm to +70mm. Can't be adjusted while riding, a friend of mine owns it and is very happy:

Application: Ténéré700 + WorldRaid (XTZ690) 2019 and later  KEDO Windshield Adaptor 'High & Low' For stepless and toolless adjustment of the...

I once opted for the Puig thing - but it sells for more than 150€. Since it doesn't seem to work with my anti-bobble head I'm not going down that route.

Cheers mate, the kedo might be worth looking at 

• Like 2

FYI i own the altrider tenere 700 windscreen adjuster. It SUCKS. Go for aliexpress copies they will be same crap.

As per the adjustments, anything above OEM i didnt like, i found that at 60mm height buffeting is best but the hole behind LCD is pain in the ass.  

Anything above OEM height you need fill the gap behind the LCD or your chest will get destroyed by wind.

Edited by Oxxa

I have the cheap AliExpress ones that work for me. Lifts the screen approx 2 inches higher which works to buffet just a few mm above the peak of my adv helmet.

Don't like the turbulence it creates at arms & chest level due to the gap it creates between the side deflectors and the raised screen, but simple fix with another screen mounted under the adjuster.

I haven't gotten that far other than a small flat screen in the centre which reduced the turbulence on the chest.

IMG_5755.JPG.97e826037fb26c668ae3500ce5087035.JPG

Meet BigBlu - 2022 Tenere 700 | Yamaha OEM chain guide | Yamaha OEM crash guard | Givi Rear luggage rack | Givi BN42 top box | Black Widow 300mm Hexagonal exhaust | Acerbis High Fender | Windscreen risers | ProTaper Evo low handlebar | Oxford Integrated heated grips | Upshift Retro Speedblock Blue graphic kit | QuadLock wireless charger | BarkBuster Storm Handguards | Mitas E07+ rear tyre | Shinko E804 front tyre | MotoMount Radar screamer & LED visual alert | Custom half tail tidy kit |