Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hello from Ukraine

Static

There were a lot of motorcycles, and as the next stage in my life I bought a T7)) I rode 500m on this motorcycle. Winter, cold((
I'll wait for summer and good news...

• Like 5

• Moderators

Welcome from Arizona. 

• Like 1

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

Hi from Australia.

I do hope you are safe in Ukraine and not in any firing line.

Dare I say but there is a lot of moral support for Ukrainian people in Oz.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Alcohol! No good story starts with a salad.

1 hour ago, Rider 101 said:

Hi from Australia.

I do hope you are safe in Ukraine and not in any firing line.

Dare I say but there is a lot of moral support for Ukrainian people in Oz.

Hello
We all greatly appreciate your support, I hope we will survive and live a normal life.
I could never imagine that a motorcycle could so distract from what is happening and bring joy))

• Like 6

Welcome from Washington State in the US.  I too wish you the best with what is going on in your country.   Russia needs to go home and mind their own business.  

Edited by Redneckj
  • Like 4

Welcome from Belgium/Bulgaria (depending on the time of year). Like everyone here I also hope things calm down soon.

I thoroughly enjoyed my previous visit to Ukraine. Spent summer and wintertime in Kiev for work a few times.  And there's some really nice riding to be done in the regions around Sinevir and Bukovel. Would love to ride my bike to Odessa some day.

• Like 1

Destinationworld.be - Journeys... not just travels | Discoveroverland.eu - Inspiring overland travel meetings

2 hours ago, duibhceK said:

Welcome from Belgium/Bulgaria (depending on the time of year). Like everyone here I also hope things calm down soon.

I thoroughly enjoyed my previous visit to Ukraine. Spent summer and wintertime in Kiev for work a few times.  And there's some really nice riding to be done in the regions around Sinevir and Bukovel. Would love to ride my bike to Odessa some day.

I will be glad to meet you and take you on a tour of beautiful places. I recommend visiting the Carpathian Mountains in the summer! fishing, horseback riding, mushroom picking and mountain hiking.

• Like 1

Welcome from Ireland - we support you guys and admire your courage and fortitude.  

• Thanks 1

FJR1300, Niken, T7, Tricity 300, XS850

1 hour ago, Static said:

I will be glad to meet you and take you on a tour of beautiful places. I recommend visiting the Carpathian Mountains in the summer! fishing, horseback riding, mushroom picking and mountain hiking.

Hello from Germany (near Denmark)

My grandmother, mother and my aunt (8 and 10 years of age then) had very negative experience with those russian soldiers at the end of WW2. I hope the war will end with the victory of Ukraine and the people will recover psychologically from that "visit".

When the war is over Ukraine should be one of the countrys I'd like to see. Fishing, horseback riding and enjoying the landscape sounds like fun. I did all of it here at home and I still own draft horses.

Good luck to you and your family! Ride safe!

• Thanks 1