Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

DMD-T665 vs DMD-T865

Looking for a new nav unit and not sure if I should go for the larger screen size of the T865. It looks big attached to the cross bar.

6 minutes ago, kainic said:

Looking for a new nav unit and not sure if I should go for the larger screen size of the T865. It looks big attached to the cross bar.

Having used phones for years, the larger size is amazing to have both on the bike and when you're off of the bike doing planning. If you're riding trails and need to take quick glances at your map, a bigger screen makes a significant difference, especially if it's mounted on the nav bar and is further away from you. Also makes working with gloves easier.

• Like 1

advgoats.com

I would definitely go for the larger screen. Especially if you are riding off-road. I'm currently using my phone (Pixel 8 Pro) and it works fine for riding around town, but for trips I'm planning on getting something like the T865.

• Like 2