Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

What is the trade name for these connectors?

Black Dog Moto

My Beta uses these connectors in many places and I'd like to find some plugs to cover open connectors, but unsure what the trade name is for these connectors. Anyone know? 

Buy 5 Sets 2 Pin Electronic Female and Male Automotive Connector Auto Household Connector Crimp Terminal Connector DJY7021A-2.3-11/21: Connector - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible...

Instagram @black_dog_moto

YouTube @ Black Dog Moto

Searching this forum I came up with the name: Furukawa, but they  aren't currently shown on their catalog. Maybe Yamaha bought a truck load of them years ago and used them on their bikes?  The '24 model doesn't even have those anymore.

• Like 1

Found it, it's called Molex.

Instagram @black_dog_moto

YouTube @ Black Dog Moto

The main issue with those connectors is that they are not waterproof. If you use them, it's a good idea to fill them with silicon grease. 

Edited by Hollybrook

These connectors are PITA to find. Couldn't locate them in like 10 stores. Got pissed and bought from eBay for insane markup, but I said I need, I buy, I ride.